Amor B. Pendaliday, Ed.D.
President and CEO
- Young and idealistic with burning dynamism towards adaptation of various business environment.
- With genuine confidence in the power of teamwork and cooperation, he is indulging his productive capacities in leading this company towards a deserved citadel in business world, inshaaâ€™ Allah.
- Took up AB Philosophy (Notre Dame University), MA Education (Shariff Kabunsuan College), and Doctor of Education in Peace and Development (Notre Dame University). He also holds a Certificate in Arabic Language from the International University of Africa in Khartoum, The Sudan.
- Has established good relationship with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) by serving as Member of the MILF Peace Panelâ€™s Technical Working Group from 2001 to 2008.
Hamid T. Bayao, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President
- A pioneering Moro entrepreneur who rose from small scale business enthusiast into a booming market player in the world of airline ticketing industry.
- He took up Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at the Notre Dame University in Cotabato City. He earned his Ph.D. in Rural Development from the University of Southern Mindanao (USM) in Kabacan, North Cotabato.
Nasrudin U. Talipasan, CSEE
- Used to be the Board Secretary of Mindanao Asia International Energy Corporation (MAIEC), a domestic corporation participated by foreign investors.
- Presently Radio Station Manager of the New Voice of Cotabato 99.0 FM in Cotabato City.
- With his education and legal background and diligence to work, the company is assured of propriety in processes, transaction recording and business dealings.
- He took up Bachelor of Science in Education major in English at Mindanao State Universityâ€”Maguindanao, and Bachelor of Laws at Notre Dame University in Cotabato City. He is a Career Service Executive Officer.
Engr. Samim S. Yusoph
Corporate TreasurerGeneral Manager, Bangsamoro Hauling and Transport Company
- He possesses degrees and several certificates with involvement on projects and other services in theÂ Philippines and abroad for 15 years and more. Graduated at Notre DameÂ University on March 1995 with a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- He joined government service in late 1990s. During this period, he was involved in projects that dealt on community and social empowerment through hard and soft loan projects being fundedÂ by the Asian Development Bank, World Bank and the likes in partnership with the Local Government Units and the National Governmentâ€™s line agencies such as NSO, TESDA, DepEd, DOH and DSWD.
- During his stay in the State of Qatar, he earned numerous distinctive professional recognitions like Grade A Engineer certified by State of Qatar, certified Urban Planning Engineer, Internal Auditor Accreditation by ISO 9001-2008, graduate Certificate on Project Professional Management PMI-USA and the most prestigious Graduate Certificate on Green Building, LEED-GA, USGBC.
- Currently working as Operation Manager of Schaminco Engineering Design and Construction based in Cotabato City.
Febe O. Dalig
General Manager and Station Manager of MOFS GenSan
- Former Area Head for Mindanao of the Philippine Veterans Bank is one of the top accomplished bank executives in Mindanao.
- With untarnished integrity and worth emulating record in the business arena, the company is bragging the innovative competence and organizational dynamism we can offer as experienced and applied.
- Her banking career at the Philippine Amanah Bank and Philippine Veterans Bank spanned 35 years of fruitful service.
- Took up BS Accountancy at the Philippine College of Commerce (now Polytechnic University of the Philippines) in Manila.
- Started her 20-year career at the PhilippineAmanah Bank main office in Makati City, Metro Manila as accounting clerk (1974-1976); Accountant (1977-1980); Cashier (1980-86), and Acting Manager of its branches in Davao City and Zamboanga City (1986-1994).
- Her 15-year careerat the Philippine Veterans Bank included being the bankâ€™s AssistantManager of its Zamboanga City branch (1994-5) and as Manager (1996-2003); Manager of its General Santos City branch (1996-1999);Manager of its two branches in Davao City (2000-2003); and as Mindanao Area Head from 2004 up to her retirement in 2008.
Atty. Nerissa O. Dalig
Chief Corporate Counsel
- One of the very few experienced corporate lawyers who have extensive insights and expertise in corporate operation.
- Has a thorough understanding and researches on both the pillars of government legal systems and private corporationsâ€™ operation.
- Formerly Executive Assistant at the Office of the Presidentâ€”Mindanao under Presidential Assistants Paul Dominguez and Atty. Jesus Dureza who is currently Secretary of the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP), and Legal Officer of National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) for Region XI.
- She took up Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts major in Mass Communication at the University of Mindanao in Davao City. She proceeded to take up Bachelor of Laws at the Ateneo de Davao University in Davao City and admitted as member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines in 2005.
Zohria S. Bansil-Guro, MPA
Supervisorof Moro Oil Gasoline Station in Matanog, Maguindanao
- She exercises general supervision over the Moro Oil Gasoline Station in Matanog, Maguindanao, ARMM.
- She took up Bachelor of Science in Commerce at Notre Dame University, and Master of Public Administration in Mindanao State University–Maguindanao.
Ustaz Mohammad Taha Abdulgafor, MAIRKH
Area Operations Manager for SouthCentral Mindanao.
- The igniter, the propeller and the motivator who have seen the viability of the corporate operations.
- With experiences in business for over ten (10) years in Malaysia and with considerable business engagements in the Philippines, he plays very significant role in this business.
- Had been into business for the substantial part of his life delving into agricultural and industrial activities.
- He took up Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Heritage and Master of Arts in Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Heritage at the prestigious International Islamic University Malaysia.
- He teaches at Mindanao State University in General Santos City.
- He is also currently Member of the Board of Directors of the Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA), the development arm of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).
Engr. Avila D. Abobakar, CE, MPA
Manager of Engineering and Lubricants
Corporate Pollution Control Officer
- He was previously Procurement Chief of the ARMM Social Fund which was funded by the World Bank;Project Manager of Asian Development Bank (ADB) funded projects covering almost the entire areas of ARMM; District Engineer of the 1st District of Maguindanao;
- He took up Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at Notre Dame University in Cotabato City, and Master of Public Administration (MPA) at Cotabato City State Polytechnic College.